Tuesday 31 January 2023

Review: Leafy Greens: An A-to-Z Guide to 30 Types of Greens Plus More Than 120 Delicious Recipes

Leafy Greens: An A-to-Z Guide to 30 Types of Greens Plus More Than 120 Delicious Recipes Leafy Greens: An A-to-Z Guide to 30 Types of Greens Plus More Than 120 Delicious Recipes by Mark Bittman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've known for a long time that I ought to be eating more leafy greens, but the ones I get from the fruit shop go off quickly, they're often bitter, and I didn't really know how to cook them for best results. Now that I've started a small garden, I can grow my own, and this thorough and informative book has encouraged me to plant more greens - since I now have more ideas on what to do with them, and more information about their nutritional properties.

Looking forward to trying some of the recipes with my own fresh produce (though you could certainly buy greens and cook them with the guidance in this book).

View all my reviews

No comments: